Why Everyone Needs Scrabble Art in their Home
I love Scrabble Art and over the past few months, I’ve been asked to create so many weird and wonderful pieces with it. The fact that you can do almost anything with it, and make something completely bespoke and personal, makes it a great gift to give your nearest and dearest.
Here are 6 ways you can use Scrabble Art and make a gorgeous statement in your home:
- Spell out the names of your family members – who needs a family tree when you’ve got quirky scrabble tiles?
- Spell out a heart-warming message – ‘You and Me Forever’ or something equally soppy and lovey-dovey.
- Create a ‘Welcome to the World, Baby’ picture – awwww.
- How about a ‘Happy Retirement, Friend’ one to make them smile every time they see the frame?
- What about that special sister or friend of yours? Create a special message for them, or a funny little reminder that will make them smile – ‘More Prosecco Please’ usually does the trick.
- And, of course, the good old ‘Mr and Mrs xxx’. What a happy reminder of their special day!
And if you’re still stuck for Scrabble Art ideas, think about the next few special days we have coming up… Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day.
Think birthdays, anniversaries, milestones and even just some simple statements such as:
- ‘Just Divorced’
- ‘Just Graduated’
- ‘Just Lucky’
- and ‘Just Fabulous’.
Can you see there are literally tons of different ways to play around with this Scrabble Art and it’s something I really love to do.
So if you’re looking for a quirky gift with a distinct difference this year, you know where I am.